Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm alive!

Survived my first four rotations, despite one rough week in soft tissue surgery. Don't really feel like writing about it, since it was a week ago and I'm past the emotion of it all. Suffice it to say that I've survived and that I'm ready for vacation. Off to Whistler tomorrow to fulfill my Olympic dreams (or, well, to try to keep up with my speedy brother). The Olympics, my obsession and distraction for the past fortnight, end tonight, if NBC ever gets around to actually showing the closing ceremonies.

Skiing, here I come. And then it's back to class - I never thought I'd be so happy just to go to school, but clinics have worn me out. How am I going to get through a whole year of this? One at a time, I guess, counting on reserves buried somewhere deep inside me - because otherwise, I'm kinda screwed.

No comments: