Monday, October 31, 2005

Fingers crossed

Early Entry application is in... now I wait. Not that doing large animal block would be the end of the world - I'd just rather not. But am I really ready to start clinics in January? I have to remember that it's still supposed to be learning time. I'm not supposed to know everything just because I'm wearing a white coat, right?

I stole the new title of the blog from a great book about vet school (scroll down). But I do sit in the back row, so it fits. Yeah. Maybe I'll change it again, but for now it's the best I've got. Not that anyone's reading this anyway. At the moment this is just my journal, but I'm writing with the idea that someone could be reading, or that someday in the future this blog will become immensely popular and people will go back and read my early posts.

No comments: